Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ann Voskamp's, A Child's Geography on SALE.

Just wanted to give any of you a head's up on a sale for one of my favorite homeschool resources!
I know a lot of you either already use or are planning to use A Child's Geography by Ann Voskamp.  We've loved both of them!


We're currently using Exploring the Holy Land with my 5, 7, 11 and 12 yos. I'd say you could use this for 1-8th graders (it's recommended for 1-6th). We love doing the lessons and adding in map skills at every section break, plus fun activity links.  These are on sale for a limited time.  We've loved our study! 

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nice to know that you're enjoying this book. We have it planned for next year!

Mel said...

We love it here too! I find Ann's writing so beautiful to read aloud, a family favourite.

Melanie :)

Sarah said...

Hey Amy,

I have looked into these, would love to use them sometime in the future! xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive